Maxxsonics MARCOM (Marketing Communications) Specialist
Maxxsonics MARCOM Specialist
Acts like – Marketing Communications Specialist
Maxxsonics is in the audio business; specifically speakers, amplifiers, and other products under the brand names of Hifonics, MB Quart, Crunch and Autotek. Our products are distributed through traditional brick and mortar retailers as well as online resellers. In the last 6 years we have dramatically begun growing our OEM business with respect to audio for various vehicles.
Maxxsonics is an equal opportunity employer.
The Marketing Communications (Marcom) Specialist manages all communications, advertising and promotional activities for the company’s brands. At Maxxsonics we all wear many hats and the Marcom position will be involved with many aspects of the business. Some travel may be required to industry and large consumer events and tradeshows.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Familiar with the world of digital marketing
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent at data entry and analytical
- Self-motivated individual; able to prioritize and multi-task, work well under pressure, meet deadlines and is comfortable identifying and solving problems
- Strong desire to learn new systems while implementing more efficient processes
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in written communication skills, the ability to summarize highly technical content and proof-reading expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing content and other marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, presentations, emails, and videos)
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Google Suite
- Work with the marketing and sales departments to create feature/benefits for all company SKUs.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Writing, editing, and publishing content via CMS platform and social networking sites in coordination with the Marketing Director. The MARCOM Specialist will be part of a team responsible for all aspects of the content management process.
- Gather data from various people within the company and import into excel
- Maintain and update a master list of all company SKUs
- Manage the company’s vast amount of data for each product and maintain this database for key internal and external partners
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to collect, enter and manage product/inventory data used by the entire organization for sales and marketing efforts.
Systems & Experience:
- Microsoft Office, heavy focus on Word and Excel for data management
- Basic HTML coding
- Third party email systems
- Social Media Aggregators
Director of Marketing
Libertyville, IL USA
Commensurate with experience and portfolio
No phone calls pleaseNo contracts with recruiters will be signed. If you have qualified candidates, you may forward specifics as requested. Your fees and costs are between you and your candidate. If the intro paragraph/email for your candidate uses the words “guru”, “trendsetter”, “wizard”, “maven” or “progressive industry innovator” – please do not bother contacting us.
Maxxsonics USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the State of Illinois.Updated: March 2019