We are Maxxsonics, USA. We are an 18 old year company headquartered in Libertyville, IL. Maxxsonics is an audio company in the exciting business categories of mobile audio, marine audio, and powersports audio in the aftermarket of consumer electronics field. In recent years, our new business initiatives with OEM or “vehicle manufacturers” has our business growing quickly. We are looking to expand our team accordingly.
We are looking for a talented, versatile, and inspired Content Creator to join our in-house creative team. As the company Content Creator, you will be responsible for capturing video and photo content, taking product photos/videos, and occasionally helping out on production graphic design work. You will manage multiple projects while working hand in hand with our marketing team. Creative direction may come from our Senior Graphic Designer, but you will also be tasked to create compelling content ideas with the goal of changing the conversation of how people talk about and perceive the Maxxsonics family of brands. A successful candidate is a great communicator, detail-oriented, comfortable working with multiple projects on tight deadlines, and working in a Mac / Adobe Creative Cloud ecosystem.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and portfolio work. Candidates with skills in social media / social media software (ex: Hootsuite) and production design work will quickly rise to the top.
Responsibilities Including But Not Limited To:
- Capture, edit and deliver high quality, original, engaging video content for a variety of outputs for use in marketing campaigns, website, social, etc.
- Shoot video and still photos, and execute pre and post-production processes (shoot, edit, and organize assets)
- Coordinate video/photo shoots including developing and capturing shot list, setting up, operating, and maintaining in-house equipment
- Ensure logical sequencing, pacing, input music, balance audio, color correct, insert video call outs, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with the Senior Graphic Designer and the marketing team
- Assist with Production Design work from time to time
- All other video and photo related duties as assigned
- A BFA in video production/Photography or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on videography, photography, video editing, color correction, and content creation
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar video editing software on Apple computers
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and meeting aggressive timelines
- An organized and focused approach to delivering engaging content with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of how content impacts the user experience and contributes to the success of a company
- Ability to travel a minimum of 15% of the time
- Portfolio of prior work demonstrating expertise in video and photo capture, and video editing
Director of Marketing
Libertyville, IL USA
Commensurate with experience and portfolio
No phone calls please
No contracts with recruiters will be signed. If you have qualified candidates, you may forward specifics as requested. Your fees and costs are between you and your candidate. If the intro paragraph/email for your candidate uses the words “guru”, “trendsetter”, “wizard”, “maven” or “progressive industry innovator” – please do not bother contacting us.
Maxxsonics USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the State of Illinois.