A Graphic Designer at Maxxsonics is someone that is full of creative juice that has the skills of a trained graphic designer, but whose creative interests far exceed sitting at a desk and working on packaging files all day.
Maxxsonics is in the audio business. Specifically, amplifiers, speakers, and other products under the brand names: Hifonics, MB Quart, Crunch and Autotek. Our products are distributed through traditional brick and mortar retailer’s worldwide as well as online resellers.
In addition to our consumer electronics presence we are a supplier to International OEM customers that look to Maxxsonics for product development and marketing concepts that aide in pushing our well-crafted brand’s message to their customers.
Everyone at Maxxsonics has a passion for music, cars and telling our story to customers through our marketing collateral, online / social media message and trade shows.
Currently, we work in Mac / Adobe Suite. Candidates with peripheral skills of photography, digital marketing, videography and editing will quickly rise to the top.
The ideal candidate for the position of Graphic Designer has the following key attributes and is willing to learn more for this position and for their personal career growth:
- Develop innovative graphics to demonstrate conceptual ideas
- Prepare Product Packaging Files and communicate with suppliers
- Create product pictures and videos for social media and website initiatives
- Meet tight deadlines and still maintain a high quality work
- Post editing of photography and preparing of files for the website and other needs
- Take video clips of new products and participate in editing video when needed
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in graphic design, art or a related field
- Minimum of three years of professional graphic design experience or equivalent
- Creative design ability and computer design proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with publications and computerized printing and prepress processes
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills
- Maintain a proactive work environment by keeping up with current trends in the design industry and computer software as it applies to the position
- Ability to perform the essential functions and requirements of the job
Candidates who feel they meet our qualifications and share our passions should send their resumes with a link to online portfolios to:
Director of Marketing
Libertyville, Illinois USA
Minimum of 3 years graphic design experience
Commensurate with experience and portfolio
No phone calls pleaseNo contracts with recruiters will be signed. If you have qualified candidates, you may forward specifics as requested. Your fees and costs are between you and your candidate.
If the intro paragraph/email for your candidate uses the words “guru”, “trendsetter”, “wizard”, “maven” or “progressive industry innovator” – please do not bother contacting us.
Maxxsonics USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the State of Illinois.Updated: July 2016